It’s Me Letha-I Finally Realize That I Have So Many Reasons To Be Happy. I’m At That Point Where I Don’t Even Care if People Like Me Anymore, if You Like Me Cool if You Don’t, Okay!
What value do you give your readers?
Everything I say comes from a place that I have been before. You are not going to get me doling out advice or telling you to try something that I haven’t already done or tried. I’ve been through so many things, I know I can offer people in all types of situations help…. try me!
- Who is your site for?
- Originally I figured I would be writing for women, but after we got started, and I started writing pieces: I thought well damn, a man should be reading this too!! So at this point, its whatever goes. Whoever finds something of value in what I have to say; read on.
- Why should someone read your blogs?
- Hmmm, good question. At the very least I know I can teach you what “not to do”- (LOL) My real goal is to help people get through life when it just seems so damn hard. I have learned so much in so many areas of life; I would not do anything over or change anything (well maybe a few things) cause they have shaped me into who I am now. I do wish I had a little more sane advice along the way in my journey. But hey, you live and learn!
- What will readers get out of your posts?
- I really hope that someone will be like,- “Oh, thats so me! Finally, someone who gets it!” Side note: If you find that person being you, you might be diagnosed crazy too… j/k!
- What types of Posts do you write?
- This is the fun part. I really am a lover of all things. I am however, so into dining experiences its not even funny. They don’t have to be elegant or anything, Im talking just your every day, good food, good service- dining experience. Next on my list would be fashion. Which may be confusing to my friends/family who see me everyday and are probably thinking, “I can’t remember the last time I saw her in anything other that sweats!” – I promise I have good taste, even if I don’t always look like it! Obviously I am a mom too, so I have kid stories for days… If your Mexican (I’m half) then you also know your extended family might as well be your own as well; so when I say I have stories for days… I DO! Lastly, I am an ex wife to some “lucky” guy and new GF to another “lucky” guy- so when I said above, I can at least tell you what not to do. I was serious! Ha! Oh wait! I’m a really good friend too. I love my friends.
- Why is your blog credible?
- It literally goes straight from my lips to my fingertips! If it has my logo at the bottom it is written for you, by me! It’s credible because when you hear some of the shit I have to say (oh ya, I kinda say a lot of bad words) but I promise to tone it down, being this is a “family” blog and all! I’m like a reality show (yes, for everyone who knows me and is thinking, I can’t believe you would ever even utter those two words “REALITY SHOW” again.) I am uttering them- and for the rest of you keep who dont get it- keep watching or in this case reading it gets good! (*My reality show reference above will Im sure be discussed in another blog post) Ok, ok back to credibility- everything you read or watch here is a direct depiction of my life and I KNOW will resonate with a lot of your lives as well. You will be able to take whatever I offer an apply it to whatever you need to with your scenarios. I’m kinda hoping we become friends and get through this magical thing they call life- together.
- How did HashtagCurrentMood get started?
- This will be hard for anyone to understand. I get crazy ideas really late at night (I have a hard time sleeping) and in my head they sound so awesome and the next morning when I try to pencil them out, some stick and some don’t. This one made sense in every way that I dreamt it. When I put it in my notebook, it worked! So I kept going and going and well… here we are. Starting out a little slower than my head thinks it should, but we will get there! Hey, cut me some slack, im human!
- After Reading this interview… what should your readers do now?
- This may seem dumb, but it would be awesome AF if you would email me. Tell me what made you stop by, why you are reading this down to the very last sentence and tell me something about yourself, ask me a question? Really… do it. Ask me anything; when I say I’ve been through a ton, I have. Oh hey and if you’re a teen, I was once one of those too- don’t think you are too cool for me. I promise I listen; you too can ask me anything.