ED 16 Bone is the primary energetic driver for bones, calcium metabolism including cardiac muscle. The bone driver shows when we need to strengthen bone tissue, but this driver is also about calcium, detoxification and laying a strong foundation for health. For change to occur, be that healing, detoxification or a life change, we ideally need a strong base to stand on and a deep well of energy to draw from. This is the fundamental nature of the Bone Driver and its effect on well-being. Our bone requires many different minerals but it is calcium, along with phosphorous, that primarily gives bone its hardness, and collagen fibers that give it resilience. For bone growth and repair it is equally as important for old bone tissue to be broken down and removed as it is for new bone to form and grow. This process is carried out by different bone cells. Calcium does more than build strong bones and teeth. It is essential for sending nerve signals, for muscle contraction, heartbeat, hormone release, blood clotting, energy production, immune function and maintaining the pH balance of your blood. It is the key signaling agent in the body, acting like a gatekeeper at every cell membrane, controlling the flow of information into and out of the cell. If calcium signaling is deficient, energy and communication systems in the cell break down and the cell will die. Calcium exists in all cells and is involved in muscular contraction, bioenergetic intercellular communication, the transmission of nerve impulses, hormone release and blood coagulation. Calcium also tends to build up in the arteries and can form ‘stones’ in certain organs or glands
- Nourish the bones with a mineral-rich diet. Bone needs 17 minerals, not just calcium.
- Bone broth provides easily digested and absorbed vitamins, minerals and collagen that help to build bone.
- Hydrate – collagen is about 50% water. Don’t let yourself get “dry as a bone”.
- Discover with your practitioner whether exposure to heavy metals is an issue and, if appropriate, consider using the Bone Driver alongside a nutritional detoxification program.
- Weight bearing exercise builds bone. Weights, slow weight lifting, taking the stairs, carrying, lifting, incorporate it into your daily activities.
- Yoga weight-bearing poses – e.g. The Plank, The Warrior.
- Loosen up. When bones, joints and muscles are relaxed we can move freely and easily, in mind and in body. When we are tense or hold ourselves back, the skeleton becomes constricted and so can our thinking too.
Bone Driver Liquid Remedy supports bone growth, repair and detoxification. It helps to clear heavy metals from bone and other tissues. It can deeply energize the organs, especially the heart. It helps to lay a strong foundation for health. It is for all aspects of support. It can also help to draw out excess calcium from the tissues which can build up in a range of conditions – calcification of the tendons or joints, kidney stones, or a build-up of calcium plaque in the arteries or in the brain for instance. ED 16 liquid remedy has been designed to restore integrity to the Bone field and to support processes involved in normalizing calcium metabolism. ED 16 liquid remedy may assist in cases where swelling of the heart has resulted from toxic tissues. It can aid the drainage of toxins if they are dumping in the hands and feet. Its also been known to normalize your appetite.