ED 14 Spleen Driver – Primary driver for spleen and cellular (specific resistance) immunity. The spleen has three primary functions: phagocytosis (ingestion) of older erythrocytes (red blood cells), blood regulation, and, most importantly, producing lymphocytes (white blood cells) and plasma cells, hence making antibodies for protection against specific organisms. This Spleen field also links to the thymus (and its role of producing long-term antibodies) and the omentum (a type of mesenteric sheet that lines the abdomen). The Spleen field specifically is associated specifically with the thymus functions of elaborating T-lymphocyte cells (concerned with recognition and rejection of foreign tissue and particles in the blood stream), T-helper cells (amplify antibody production), T-suppressor cells (reduce overactive immune function), and Natural Killer (NK) cells (destroy invading antigens). The omentum, which this Driver field links to has an immune function specifically for the peritoneal cavity and is most active if there is peritonitis. It supplies leucocytes to the cavity and is so dynamic that it will even engulf and seal off contaminated areas of the cavity with collagen. The Spleen field also correlates to enhanced resistance against molds, parasites, autoimmune issues and allergic responses. It is also associated with the maturation of myelocytes (cells in the bone marrow).
- Nourish your Immune System with an anti-inflammatory, rainbow diet, with adequate protein (needed to make immune system cells). Nutrients that are particularly important for immune system function include antioxidant vitamins A, C and D, zinc and selenium.
- Bone broth. Contains immunoglobulins – so nourishes your immune system, as well as your bone and your gut. Or make a lovely spicy bowl of chicken soup.
- Become centered through grounding, breathing, relaxing.
- Laughter, especially a good, deep belly laugh, stimulates the thymus, boosts the immune system and shakes off stress.
- Lose the belly fat, which can trigger inflammation and other immune issues.
- Positive thinking. The thymus is enervated by positive thinking, willpower and hopefulness.
- The thymus thump, done regularly, helps to energize the thymus.
The Spleen Driver liquid remedy helps you to get centered, bringing balance to your immune system and your mind and body. It helps to drive antibody production and aids resistance to infection, allergies and autoimmune reactions. It helps to coordinate left-right brain balance and so may be helpful with learning and emotional difficulties. ED 14 liquid remedy addresses issues of the spleen, omentum and thymus fields and correlates to their function of long-term antibody formation and immunity. The remedy correlates with increased integration of two hemispheres of the brain and may be beneficial in addressing issues of learning and emotional difficulties.