Can I Get Microblading?
Anyone can “technically” get microbladed. However, we uphold client safety and satisfaction to the highest degree possible. Therefore, our policy is as follows:
We will not perform services if:
- Eczema, rash, cold sores or shingles
- Keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- Under The Age of 18 It is illegal for us to perform services on anyone under the age of 18- so don’t even ask.
- Allergies/Negative reactions to topical anesthetics, alcohol or permanent ink- Please contact us
Below Are Scenarios That May Affect Your Ability To Get Microblading
- Oily skin- Please contact us
- If you’ve had Botox, Juvederm, Restalyne or other fillers in that area Must be 30 days from any of the above services or check with your doctor. Many artists may request a note from your doctor first.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy Microblading is great for clients with hair loss, alopecia and/or little to no eyebrows. A doctors note is required for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
- “Old Style” cosmetic tattoo or permanent makeup- Please contact us